Study in English in Opole
Our international study programmes are designed to meet the following needs:
- We teach them in English, providing you with an opportunity to improve this fundamental skill of the 21st century.
- We are located in the very middle of Europe, in a region that on the surface looks homogeneous, but in fact it is in the heart of all processes and complexities of emigration, multinational families and ethnic minorities.
- We have teamed up with business entities and non-governmental and governmental bodies to make your studies even more practical and to provide you with case studies for your final research projects.
- All our programmes give you an opportunity to use the Erasmus+ programme and have up to two semesters of study and/or a few months of traning in another country.
Undergraduate (Bachelor's) Programmes
Tuition feeUndergraduate Programmes
- *doesn’t include English Philology and English in Public Communication Programmes
- The registration fee is 85 PLN
- Accommodation cost is not included.
- Undergraduate programmes in Poland last 3 years.