Tuition feeEnglish Preparatory Course (one year)
- The price does not cover:
- Accommodation (app. 100 EUR per month)
- Cambridge Exam (app. 150 EUR)
- *exact price will be announced soon
About the Programme
The University of Opole invites you to participate in the English Preparatory Course, which is meant to give the international students language skills necessary to succeed in their further studies or career paths.
It can be a stepping stone for those who have just finished high schools and need assistance and additional skills to have a smooth transition to life in academia. On the other hand, our course will come in handy for those who simply want to refresh their knowledge before they find themselves in the labour market.
Under careful supervision of our faculty and in a diverse and friendly environment students, for 9 months, will learn the basics of intercultural communication and get equipped with all aspects of the English language.
At the end of the programme each student will have the possibility of taking a certified language proficency exam (app. 150 EUR).
Terms and fees
ENGLISH PREPARATORY COURSE 2020 IS CANCELED
- Our primary goal is to improve your language and communication skills indispensable for studying at a European university. We focus on English, so that you are able to use it effectively both in the academic environment and in everyday situations. You will also learn the basics of Polish necessary to live and feel comfortable in Poland.
- Our programme is student oriented – we strive to enhance the quality of education by means of individual approach and work in small groups, so that we can keep a close eye on their progress and achievement and rendertimely assistance, if needed.
- Realizing the trends of modern society and enhanced mobility of people, especially students, all around the world, we want to support the multicultural community formed at our university. Not only students will immerse themselves into the Polish culture, but they will also be a part of the culturally diverse learning environment, make new friends and gain truly international perspective.
Advantages of the Programme
Candidates are rendered assistance from the very moment they take a decision to join the course. Our staff will lead you through the registration process and visa procedures, providing you with all the documents and information required.
The University of Opole is one of the few institutions entitled to organize official state language examinations, thus, it is a good motivation to improve your language skills and to have them confirmed with an official certificate.