MASTER OF LIBERAL ARTSMA PROGRAMME
Tuition feeMaster of Liberal Arts MA, 2 years
- The registration fee is 85 PLN
- Accommodation cost is not included
- Studies for the foreginers only
The second round of admission will end on
September 20, 2018 or when there are no slots left
About the Programme
Why choose Master of Liberal Arts?
Here you can find the full MLA programme.
The main difference between the classic Anglo-Saxon MLS and our approach is that we can give you an opportunity to choose a specialisation that will be best suited for you:
Applied Gender Studies here you will learn how to explore the creative processes behind the social construction of gender as well as engage in creation. This programme is meant to enhance your English language skills and use them as a tool and not to study language as such.
Advantages of the Programme
- International student teams facilitate intercultural communication, comparative perspectives and dynamic co-operation;
- General courses on philosophical, legal, historical, political and economic processes of contemporary public spheres foster reflectivity and critical stance;
- Master’s research projects can be oriented towards assessing the properties and effectiveness of various forms of socially situated communication practices or addressing social problems through interventions.