Your application will be processed after you pay the registration fee in the amount of 85 PLN.
It is to be paid to your personal account number generated by the system, that will be displayed in “Payments” section after you register for the programme.
SWIFT: WBK PP LPP
Registration fee can be refunded only in the following cases:
1. If the programme has not been open due to the lack of the candidates registered;
2. If a candidate has overpaid by mistake;
3. In the case of invalid registration – the lack of registration for a programme or specialisation or after the deadline.
Having been admitted to studies, you have to make all payments (tuition fee, payment for a student ID, etc.) to the individual account number assigned to students in USOS system (you will receive an email with the USOS system information when you become a student).
- Download the Application for refund of registration fee form.
- Fill in the form and send it to our e-mail address at email@example.com
Please note that we do not cover the currency conversion fees or any other expenses related to oversees payments.
Tuition fee for undergraduate and graduate programmes amounts to 3400 PLN (approx.750 EUR) per semester / 6800 PLN (approx.1500 EUR) per one academic year.
* For English Philology (undergraduate and graduate) and English in Public Communication Programmes the tuition fee amounts to 5000 PLN (approx. 1100 EUR).
Payment of the tuition fee for the first semester of studies is to be made to the bank account number (for candidates from outside of Poland) sent to the candidate on request.
Confirmation of payment for visa procedure is issued on request and upon submission of the payment receipt.
Studies free of charge
Tuition fee shall not be charged from the following foreigners (only when a foreigner applies for a study program in Polish language or for English Philology; for all other programs in English language candidates will have to pay the tuition fee) :
- holders of a valid Polish Card (Karta Polaka) or holders of decision on validation of his/her Polish origins;
- holders of a permanent residence permit or holders of a European Community long-term residence permit issued in Poland;
- holders of a refugee status in Poland or granted temporary or complementary protection in Poland;
- holders of a certificate confirming his/her command of Polish language at minimum C1 level, issued by the State Commission for the Certification of Proficiency in Polish as a Foreign Language;
- residing in Poland and being EU/EFTA citizens or their family members;
- holders of a temporary residence permit (fixed-term residence permit) issued:
- for the purposes of family reunification;
- due to the fact that he/she is a holder of a European Community long-term residence permit issued in another EU country;
- due to the fact that he/she is a member of the family of a holder of a European Community long-term residence permit issued in another EU country;
- residing in Poland and being a spouse, ascendant (parent) or descendant (child) of a Polish citizen.
Foreigners can be exempt from paying the tuition fee on the basis of:
1) administrative decision of the rector, director of the PAN institute, or director of the research institute;
2) decision of the Minister or the NAWA director regarding the scholarship holders. Check NAWA sholarchip programmes.