Scholarship in New York
We are pleased to announce the possibility of applying for the three-week Exchange Programs that will be held at State University of New York, Albany and New Paltz.
The State University of New York is one of the most respected education systems in the United States, developing education to the highest standard, offering an immersive and flexible experience that gives students the chance to enter an international program without compromising the academic year.
State University of New York announces the Scholarship Notice to Exchange Programs in Business Administration and Marketing Management for Undergraduate students.
- Competitive Project Management
- Corporate Financial Management
- Marketing & Value Management
- Strategic Thinking
- Business Sustainability for Leaders
- Business English
The top 10% of the applicants receive the scholarship based on merit and how far in advance they apply.
Registration: Applications will be accepted starting April 06th.
Benefit: 70% of the tuition fee
Where: State University of New York, New York
Exchange period: 3 weeks
Program Overview: Full-time lectures and exclusive business visits from Monday to Thursday.
Any student who by the time of the chosen intake has met all three requirements below:
- Be 18 years old.
- Have completed the 4th semester of the degree.
- Have at least an intermediate level of English proficiency.
Steps of the selection process
- Consult the Summer and Winter 2024 brochure to choose your program of preference.
- Complete the Application Form.
- Write a brief Letter of Intent explaining the reason you are applying and describing your expectations on how the program will help you attain your future goals.
- After reviewing your application, the Scholarship Advisor will contact you to ensure that all required documents are sent.
- Scholarship recipients will be notified after 5 business days.
As a way of welcoming the student to explore the program options, our team is available to assist here.
Dear students, Below you can get familiar with the offer of online courses organized by our partner - Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz. ______________________________________________________________________ Are you looking for your ideal career choice after...
Faculties, departments, Student Union and other actors can apply for a FORTHEM Short Term Mobility status for their 5-day intensive courses. The deadline for applications is 13/09/2023, and the programmes should be organized between 01/03/2024 and...
Last days! Registration for the September Pre-Sessional English Course closes on July 31 Why choose a Pre-Sessional English Course at the University of Opole? Prepare for your selected degree course at the University Practice your speaking, listening, writing and...