Registration for foreign language courses
We would like to remind you about registration for foreign language courses:
- Registration for students of II and III year is open until tomorrow – 12.01.21.
- Registration for students of I year begins on 13.01.21.
How to register:
- Log in to your usosweb account: https://usosweb.uni.opole.pl/,
- Enter category Student’s Secion at the top of the website
- Enter Token Registrations at the left side of the website
- Go to the Rejestracja na lektoraty w semestrze 2020/21 L (Registration for foreign language courses 2020/21 L)
- From the list of courses, select the one to which you want to register and click the icon of trolley on the right side.
Please, pay attention to the group description to which you want to register:
- “Przepis lektoratu” (“Foreign language course transfer”) – these groups will not have classes and are only for students who are entitled to the transfer of foreign language course
- “Dla studentów z certyfikatem” (For students with certificate) – can be chosen only by students who have a language certificate at B2 level which entiltes them to have a transfer of grade from an exam. Such students are also obliged to register for any foreign lanuage course at any level, to attend 120 hours of a course and get a mark (without an exam).
Do not miss the opportunity to register!
Wyjedź na FORTHEM Campus on Digital Transformation organizowany na Uniwersytecie w Walencji w semestrze letnim 2022/23. Więcej informacji o Campusie znajdziesz: tutaj. Aby zarekrutować się na FORTHEM Campus weź udział w aktualnie trwającej rekrutacji na wyjazdy...
Additional recruitment for mobilities for study and traineeship within the framework of the Erasmus + Program
Additional recruitment for mobilities for study and traineeship within the framework of the Erasmus + Program during the spring semester of 2022/2023 ay.* The recruitment will last from 03.10.2022 to 12.10.2022 ** HOW TO APPLY FOR MOBILITY FOR STUDY: In the...
We would like to invite you to apply for Gender Equality, Disability, and Social Inclusion (GEDSI) organized by the Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB) UNAIR in collaboration with the World University Association for Community Development (WUACD). GEDSI Fall...