First stage of loosening coronavirus restrictions
Polish government has prepared a 4-stage plan which aims to loose gradually coronavirus restrictions .
The first stage starts on Monday, April 20 and will lift the following restrictions:
- Lifting ban on movement in public spaces, esp. parks and forests (although provision on keeping 2 meters distance from the other people is still in force);
- In forest it is not mandatory to cover mouth and nose. It is, tough on the adjacent car parkings;
- Increased access to stores (albeit still limited – limit of the people allowed inside will depend on the size of the store);
- Senior citizens will continue having exclusive access to stores, chemists and drugstores within 10 an 12 am, however only on weekdays (till now it was also on weekends);
- Celebration in Holy Masses will depend on the church size. At least 15 square meters space for one person have to be provided;
- People above 13 years old will do not need to be accompanied by adults when outdoors.
Despite the loosening of the aforementioned restrictions it is still advisable to follow the remaining ones, for breaking which still one can be punished with a fine. It is especially important to:
- Keep the 2 meters distance from the other people;
- Obligatory provision to cover mouth and nose in public spaces;
- Keep remote education and work wherever possible;
- Keeping strict sanitary rules;
- Quarantine and isolation of infected or potentially infected persons.
For your safety, we encourage you to stay at home and going outdoors only in the most urgent cases.
We would like to invite you to register for workshops on disabilities and accessibility, organized within the project Open University of Opole – building capacity for internationalization funded by the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange in the Welcome to...
We would like to invite everyone to register for workshops on cultural intelligence and multiculturalism, organized within the project Open University of Opole – building capacity for internationalization funded by the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange in...
SJO invites all students to read the terms and conditions of registration for summer semester language courses and registration for foreign language exams in the summer session. The registration is conducted on the USOSweb platform in student's section >...