First stage of loosening coronavirus restrictions
Polish government has prepared a 4-stage plan which aims to loose gradually coronavirus restrictions .
The first stage starts on Monday, April 20 and will lift the following restrictions:
- Lifting ban on movement in public spaces, esp. parks and forests (although provision on keeping 2 meters distance from the other people is still in force);
- In forest it is not mandatory to cover mouth and nose. It is, tough on the adjacent car parkings;
- Increased access to stores (albeit still limited – limit of the people allowed inside will depend on the size of the store);
- Senior citizens will continue having exclusive access to stores, chemists and drugstores within 10 an 12 am, however only on weekdays (till now it was also on weekends);
- Celebration in Holy Masses will depend on the church size. At least 15 square meters space for one person have to be provided;
- People above 13 years old will do not need to be accompanied by adults when outdoors.
Despite the loosening of the aforementioned restrictions it is still advisable to follow the remaining ones, for breaking which still one can be punished with a fine. It is especially important to:
- Keep the 2 meters distance from the other people;
- Obligatory provision to cover mouth and nose in public spaces;
- Keep remote education and work wherever possible;
- Keeping strict sanitary rules;
- Quarantine and isolation of infected or potentially infected persons.
For your safety, we encourage you to stay at home and going outdoors only in the most urgent cases.
Sources: Serwis Rzeczypospolitej Polskiej, NAWA.
ReThink Finance – project meeting in Siena, Italy
W dniach 29-30 maja 2023 r. na Uniwersytecie w Sienie (Włochy) odbyło się spotkanie w ramach projektu "ReThink Finance - integracja innowacyjnych paradygmatów i technologii cyfrowych w nauczaniu finansów". Jest to projekt realizowany w ramach programu Erasmus+, Akcja...
Study for free with NAWA!
Poland My First Choice is the programme addressed to people who want to study full-time courses at MA degree. The programme announced by NAWA Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange makes it possible to study for free at the chosen public university and offers a...
UO Job Fair!
Dear Students! We would like to invite you to take part in the 9th edition of the UO Job Fair! The event is a great opportunity to find out about current job offers on the labor market. The Fair is organised with UO students and graduates in mind, as it provides an...