Registration for foreign language courses
We would like to remind you about registration for foreign language courses:
- Registration for students of II and III year is open until tomorrow – 12.01.21.
- Registration for students of I year begins on 13.01.21.
How to register:
- Log in to your usosweb account: https://usosweb.uni.opole.pl/,
- Enter category Student’s Secion at the top of the website
- Enter Token Registrations at the left side of the website
- Go to the Rejestracja na lektoraty w semestrze 2020/21 L (Registration for foreign language courses 2020/21 L)
- From the list of courses, select the one to which you want to register and click the icon of trolley on the right side.
Please, pay attention to the group description to which you want to register:
- “Przepis lektoratu” (“Foreign language course transfer”) – these groups will not have classes and are only for students who are entitled to the transfer of foreign language course
- “Dla studentów z certyfikatem” (For students with certificate) – can be chosen only by students who have a language certificate at B2 level which entiltes them to have a transfer of grade from an exam. Such students are also obliged to register for any foreign lanuage course at any level, to attend 120 hours of a course and get a mark (without an exam).
Do not miss the opportunity to register!
Polish Hospitality: If you go to a Pole on an empty stomach, you will certainly leave with a full stomach
Ahmed Omotosho from Nigeria, 1st-year student at the International Business programOur student Ahmed Omotosho is discovering Polish culture and is pleasantly surprised by the hospitality of Poles. Below, Ahmed shares his discoveries and encourages international...
Some of you may already know Julia, our Fulbright English Teaching Assistant. She came to Opole for the first time in August 2019. Unfortunately, in the spring she had to return to the US due to the pandemic.But Julia did not forget Poland and as soon as the...
Dear Students! The Indian Embassy in Warsaw has announced the new edition of the ICCR program under General Scholarship Scheme for the academic year 2021/2022. The scholarship is organized and co-funded by the Government of India and the Indian Council for...