First stage of loosening coronavirus restrictions
Polish government has prepared a 4-stage plan which aims to loose gradually coronavirus restrictions .
The first stage starts on Monday, April 20 and will lift the following restrictions:
- Lifting ban on movement in public spaces, esp. parks and forests (although provision on keeping 2 meters distance from the other people is still in force);
- In forest it is not mandatory to cover mouth and nose. It is, tough on the adjacent car parkings;
- Increased access to stores (albeit still limited – limit of the people allowed inside will depend on the size of the store);
- Senior citizens will continue having exclusive access to stores, chemists and drugstores within 10 an 12 am, however only on weekdays (till now it was also on weekends);
- Celebration in Holy Masses will depend on the church size. At least 15 square meters space for one person have to be provided;
- People above 13 years old will do not need to be accompanied by adults when outdoors.
Despite the loosening of the aforementioned restrictions it is still advisable to follow the remaining ones, for breaking which still one can be punished with a fine. It is especially important to:
- Keep the 2 meters distance from the other people;
- Obligatory provision to cover mouth and nose in public spaces;
- Keep remote education and work wherever possible;
- Keeping strict sanitary rules;
- Quarantine and isolation of infected or potentially infected persons.
For your safety, we encourage you to stay at home and going outdoors only in the most urgent cases.
Academic calendar 2020-2021 is now available Our Rector, prof. Marek Masnyk, has announced organisation of the new academic year. More News
Dear Students! If you wish to live in the Student Dormitory in the next academic year, you need to submit an application via USOS-web till June,30. Please follow the detailed instruction on how to submit an application via the USOS-web system. More...
Apply for the New AUCA Master's Program - "TALENT" Register for the AUCA new, interdisciplinary master's program "Talent Management and Human Development in Organizations" or in short – “TALENT”. A unique, innovative program aims at specialists in proactive human...