Recruitment for studies in Albania, Montenegro, Serbia and Israel!
The only chance to study under the Erasmus+ Programme in Albania, Montenegro, Israel and Serbia during the spring term 2018-2019.
5-moth stay granted with 4000 EUR plus financial support for journey.
The list of partner universities and UO department entitled to apply is available here.
The recruitment will last till 14th December 2018. The list of documents is listed below.
Do not wait! Go to your Erasmus+ Coordinator with the documents required today!
- Application form
- Motivation letter including issues discussed in Evaluation form of an applicant
- Student’s status statement (available at the Dean’s Office),
- Transcript of records of the semesters already finished within the study cycle (available at the Dean’s Office),
- Overal grade statement (available at the Dean’s Office),
Other certificates confirming scientific achievements of an applicant and issues discussed in the Evaluation Form
- Confirmation of language proficiency (min. B1 – to be discussed with partner institution); certificate issued by UO Foreign Language Centre or other certificates are accepted. Statement issued by Erasmus+ Coordinator confirming applicant’s language competence is also accepted.
- Co-financing statement
- Other documents specified by Erasmnus+ Coordinator (if applicable)
Dear Students! As part of the "Ready, Study, Go! Poland" campaign, the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange organizes a series of webinars for students under the slogan: ‘Ready, Study, Go! Poland for students in Poland!’. This Friday (April 3rd, 2020) at 3.00...
Dear Students! In connection with the current epidemiological situation, on 31 March 2020 came into force an act providing, inter alia, special solutions for foreigners in Poland. The regulations will allow people who want to pursue their current purpose of stay or...
The Government of Poland is introducing further safety rules. Penalties for breaking those restrictions range from 5,000 to even 30,000 PLN. - Shops and banks: there can be up to 3 people for each cash desk (e.g. 3 cash desk in a store = 9 people at once). -...