Recruitment for studies in Albania, Montenegro, Serbia and Israel!
The only chance to study under the Erasmus+ Programme in Albania, Montenegro, Israel and Serbia during the spring term 2018-2019.
5-moth stay granted with 4000 EUR plus financial support for journey.
The list of partner universities and UO department entitled to apply is available here.
The recruitment will last till 14th December 2018. The list of documents is listed below.
Do not wait! Go to your Erasmus+ Coordinator with the documents required today!
- Application form
- Motivation letter including issues discussed in Evaluation form of an applicant
- Student’s status statement (available at the Dean’s Office),
- Transcript of records of the semesters already finished within the study cycle (available at the Dean’s Office),
- Overal grade statement (available at the Dean’s Office),
Other certificates confirming scientific achievements of an applicant and issues discussed in the Evaluation Form
- Confirmation of language proficiency (min. B1 – to be discussed with partner institution); certificate issued by UO Foreign Language Centre or other certificates are accepted. Statement issued by Erasmus+ Coordinator confirming applicant’s language competence is also accepted.
- Co-financing statement
- Other documents specified by Erasmnus+ Coordinator (if applicable)
Dear Students The Erasmus+ Office has just announced an additional recruitment for mobilities for studies and traineeships abroad for summer term of the 2019/2020 academic year.* The recruitment will last from 20.05.2019 to 29.05.2019. Studies under the Erasmus+...
A week of concerts, and various interesting events begins on the 20th of May. In only 5 days we begin "Piastonalia" - the Festival of Students. Numerous concerts, and events will take place on the UO campus (20-22.05) and Opole Technical University campus...
"How does it feel?" the first workshop for international students First workshops for international students are behind us – we have been talking about stereotypes, prejudices and discrimination, also in academic context. It’s been a good opportunity to share...