Recruitment for studies in Albania, Montenegro, Serbia and Israel!
The only chance to study under the Erasmus+ Programme in Albania, Montenegro, Israel and Serbia during the spring term 2018-2019.
5-moth stay granted with 4000 EUR plus financial support for journey.
The list of partner universities and UO department entitled to apply is available here.
The recruitment will last till 14th December 2018. The list of documents is listed below.
Do not wait! Go to your Erasmus+ Coordinator with the documents required today!
- Application form
- Motivation letter including issues discussed in Evaluation form of an applicant
- Student’s status statement (available at the Dean’s Office),
- Transcript of records of the semesters already finished within the study cycle (available at the Dean’s Office),
- Overal grade statement (available at the Dean’s Office),
Other certificates confirming scientific achievements of an applicant and issues discussed in the Evaluation Form
- Confirmation of language proficiency (min. B1 – to be discussed with partner institution); certificate issued by UO Foreign Language Centre or other certificates are accepted. Statement issued by Erasmus+ Coordinator confirming applicant’s language competence is also accepted.
- Co-financing statement
- Other documents specified by Erasmnus+ Coordinator (if applicable)
Dear Students, This year, from 12 July to 12 August, the University of Opole is hosting about 70 students from Taiwan, China, and Kazakhstan - participants of the Summer University 2019 programme. We are very excited and concerned at the same time, as we have...
The programme is co-financed by the European Social Fund in the framework of Knowledge Education Development Operational Programme, non-competition project Increasing competencies of academic staff and institutions’ potential to receive people from abroad – Welcome...
Persian Night at the Faculty of Psychology On Thursday, May 30, 2019 the University of Opole hosted the Persian Cultural Night, organised by the students and professors from the Mazandaran University in Iran, visiting UO within the Key Action 107 of the Erasmus+...