Recruitment for studies in Albania, Montenegro, Serbia and Israel!
The only chance to study under the Erasmus+ Programme in Albania, Montenegro, Israel and Serbia during the spring term 2018-2019.
5-moth stay granted with 4000 EUR plus financial support for journey.
The list of partner universities and UO department entitled to apply is available here.
The recruitment will last till 14th December 2018. The list of documents is listed below.
Do not wait! Go to your Erasmus+ Coordinator with the documents required today!
- Application form
- Motivation letter including issues discussed in Evaluation form of an applicant
- Student’s status statement (available at the Dean’s Office),
- Transcript of records of the semesters already finished within the study cycle (available at the Dean’s Office),
- Overal grade statement (available at the Dean’s Office),
Other certificates confirming scientific achievements of an applicant and issues discussed in the Evaluation Form
- Confirmation of language proficiency (min. B1 – to be discussed with partner institution); certificate issued by UO Foreign Language Centre or other certificates are accepted. Statement issued by Erasmus+ Coordinator confirming applicant’s language competence is also accepted.
- Co-financing statement
- Other documents specified by Erasmnus+ Coordinator (if applicable)
CAE – Free Mock Exam at the University of Opole In November we organize for you a free mock exam CAE (C1) on original materials provided by Cambridge University!Pretesting is an amazing opportunity to test your language skills and get information on how you dealt with...
The Rector's scholarship is addressed to students who, in the previous academic year, excelled in their academic performance, influenced academic environment by their positive contribution to culture and science, or have results in sport on national or international...
The 4th Summer University in Opole The 4th Summer University has come to an end. This year, the University of Opole hosted more than 70 students and teachers from China, Taiwan and Kazakhstan who have spent 3 weeks acquiring new knowledge within three concentrations:...