Recruitment for studies in Albania, Montenegro, Serbia and Israel!
The only chance to study under the Erasmus+ Programme in Albania, Montenegro, Israel and Serbia during the spring term 2018-2019.
5-moth stay granted with 4000 EUR plus financial support for journey.
The list of partner universities and UO department entitled to apply is available here.
The recruitment will last till 14th December 2018. The list of documents is listed below.
Do not wait! Go to your Erasmus+ Coordinator with the documents required today!
- Application form
- Motivation letter including issues discussed in Evaluation form of an applicant
- Student’s status statement (available at the Dean’s Office),
- Transcript of records of the semesters already finished within the study cycle (available at the Dean’s Office),
- Overal grade statement (available at the Dean’s Office),
Other certificates confirming scientific achievements of an applicant and issues discussed in the Evaluation Form
- Confirmation of language proficiency (min. B1 – to be discussed with partner institution); certificate issued by UO Foreign Language Centre or other certificates are accepted. Statement issued by Erasmus+ Coordinator confirming applicant’s language competence is also accepted.
- Co-financing statement
- Other documents specified by Erasmnus+ Coordinator (if applicable)
Christmas Meeting Faculty of TheologyChristmas Without Borders This event was organized under the patronage of the Bishop of Opole in close cooperation with the Opole Technical University, University of Opole, and the city of Opole. The meeting took place on December...
Christmas Fair University of OpoleDear Students! We would like to invite you all to the Christmas Fair at our Univeristy.Join us for some hot tea, coffee, and bbq dishes, on December 17, 2018 at 12 pm in front of the Student Culture Centre. During the event you will...
On Thursday, 13 December 2018 the University of Opole will host a delegation of Brawijaya University, Indonesia. 13 Vice Deans and five administrative staff members headed by Dr. Sihabudin, S.H., M.H., Vice Rector for Administration and Finance of the University will...