Additional recruitment for mobilities for traineeships within the Erasmus+ Programme*The recruitment lasts from 22.05 to 26.05.2023
ATTENTION: Recruitment is only for traineeships planned for the summer break (the time of traineeship: from 1 July to 30 September 2023)!
HOW TO APPLY FOR MOBILITY FOR TRAINEESHIP:
With the Erasmus + Program you can also perform an internship, as an obligatory internship in the course of studies, an additional internship to gain new experience or internship as a recent graduate.
- Fill in the document APPLICATION FORM – TRAINEESHIP, sign it, and deliver the paper or electronic version (scan) of it to your Erasmus + Coordinator during the recruitment (NOTE: recruitment is carried out by the Erasmus + Coordinator, not the Course Coordinator, therefore your application form must be sent to the Erasmus + Coordinator in your Unit).
- Then your Erasmus + Coordinator will conduct internal recruitment in the unit. He or she may ask you for additional information such as your average degree from studies, instruction language level (most often it is English), information on additional activities for the University of Opole, etc.
- All the applications sent to the Erasmus + Coordinator will be forwarded for approval to the Dean of your Faculty, and then they will be sent to our office along with the nomination list.
- After calculating the available funds and the number of applications, the Erasmus + Office will split the funds.
- After calculating the funds, we will inform you via e-mail about the results of the recruitment.
If you have not yet selected a place where you would like to perform an internship, at least write the country where you would like to perform it.
You can find more information on internships in the Erasmus + Program on our website. You have to find the place of the internship yourself. You can search it in the current internship offers we have received or you can use the Erasmusintern.org platform.
The available countries and scholarship rates for traineeships within agreement no. 2021-1-PL01-KA131-HED-000010073:
|Countries in each group||Student’s mobility – traineeship:
monthly rate in EUR
|Group 1 – Dannmark, Finland, Irland, Iceland, Lichtenstein, Luxembourg, Norway, Sweden||670|
|Group 2 – Austria, Belgium, Cypus, France, Greece, Spain, Netherlands, Malta, Germany, Portugal, Italy||670|
|Group 3 – Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Rep., Estonia, Macedonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Hungary, Serbia||600|
More details on the later stages of implementing mobility can be found in the tab Q&A and Step by Step.
Remember that incomplete applications will not be accepted and will not take part in the recruitment process, so fill in all the fields carefully. If you have questions, you can contact your Erasmus + Program Coordinator or our office
* Recruitment applies to Program Countries (KA131). The recruitment is within the agreement nb. 2021-1-PL01-KA131-HED-000010073
By participating in the recruitment you accept Zasady rekrutacji i realizacji mobilności studenckich w ramach Programu Erasmus+ na Uniwersytecie Opolskim – wymiana w ramach krajów Programu (dotyczy umowy finansowej nr 2021-1-PL01-KA131-HED-000010073) published on our website.
Mobilność dr inż. Dariusza Suszanowicza w Uniwersytecie Technicznym w Cluj Napoce, Rumunia
Dr inż. Dariusz Suszanowicz z Instytutu Inżynierii Środowiska i Biotechnologii, Wydział Przyrodniczo-Techniczny UO, w dniach 8 – 12 maja 2023r. realizował mobilność w celu szkolenia oraz prowadzenia zajęć dydaktycznych w Uniwersytecie Technicznym w Cluj Napoce,...
ReThink Finance – project meeting in Siena, Italy
W dniach 29-30 maja 2023 r. na Uniwersytecie w Sienie (Włochy) odbyło się spotkanie w ramach projektu "ReThink Finance - integracja innowacyjnych paradygmatów i technologii cyfrowych w nauczaniu finansów". Jest to projekt realizowany w ramach programu Erasmus+, Akcja...
Study for free with NAWA!
Poland My First Choice is the programme addressed to people who want to study full-time courses at MA degree. The programme announced by NAWA Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange makes it possible to study for free at the chosen public university and offers a...