Registration for the summer semester variable course
The first round of electronic enrolment for the university-wide variable courses in the summer semester of the academic year 2021/2022 starts on December 03, 2021.
– Each course is 15 hours long.
– Students are required to review their plan of study in terms of the category (humanities, social sciences, general, modern foreign language) from which they are expected to take a university-wide variable course in a given semester.
– Students take a university-wide variable course from a discipline that is not the lead discipline of their field of study.
– Each course has been assigned to only one of the categories (humanities, social, general). A course code contains the symbol of the category it is in (H, S, O).
– A course can also be conducted in a modern foreign language, with the code JO. There are courses in humanities and social sciences delivered in the modern foreign language with the codes JO-H and JO-S. The list of these courses can be found HERE.
– A student studying at more than one program may complete one course in a given semester after obtaining the Dean’s consent to recognize the course he/she is taking on the other program.
– A student may complete a particular course once in the entire cycle of study.
– Part-time students take variable university-wide courses amounting to 9 hours. Course classes for part-time students shall be conducted taking into account classes (weekend sessions) on particular programs.
Registration for courses will be held in two rounds:
1st round of registration: 3-10 December 2021 (registration on the USOSweb website – HERE).
2nd round of registration: 28 February -7 March (registration on the USOSweb website – HERE).
Answers to the most frequently asked questions, contact details of persons responsible for the courses in particular units of the University of Opole, and the rules of variable university-wide courses can be found HERE.
Wyjedź na FORTHEM Campus on Digital Transformation organizowany na Uniwersytecie w Walencji w semestrze letnim 2022/23. Więcej informacji o Campusie znajdziesz: tutaj. Aby zarekrutować się na FORTHEM Campus weź udział w aktualnie trwającej rekrutacji na wyjazdy...
Additional recruitment for mobilities for study and traineeship within the framework of the Erasmus + Program
Additional recruitment for mobilities for study and traineeship within the framework of the Erasmus + Program during the spring semester of 2022/2023 ay.* The recruitment will last from 03.10.2022 to 12.10.2022 ** HOW TO APPLY FOR MOBILITY FOR STUDY: In the...
We would like to invite you to apply for Gender Equality, Disability, and Social Inclusion (GEDSI) organized by the Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB) UNAIR in collaboration with the World University Association for Community Development (WUACD). GEDSI Fall...