The libraries are re-opening
We are happy to inform you that the libraries of the University of Opole are re-opening!
- The Main Library and specialized libraries of the University of Opole, except for the library of the Institute of Pedagogical Sciences, will be open from May 25, 2020.
- Opening hours: from 9.00 to 15.00, with breaks between 11-11.30 and 13-13.30.
- Only one person at a time can stay inside the library to borrow or return a book. Others will have to wait for their turn outside keeping the recommended safety distance.
- Please do not forget to wear a mask.
- Reading rooms remain closed until further notice.
(February 2020) Our next guest is Sergio from the north of Spain – Coruña. He decided to spend a year of his Erasmus in Opole. He is 22 years old and he studies Business Administration. As he said: ,,Erasmus is such an unforgettable experience. If you have a chance to...
University of Opole is one of the members of FORTHEM - European Universities Alliance, that launched in September 2019 and consists of seven universities from across Europe. Some of you have already heard of FORTHEM and this year’s call for participants was very...
Katelin is a 20 years old girl who comes from Hong Kong. She spent one semester in Opole studying English Philology. Now, she’s back in Hong Kong. Today she is going to tell us how it all started and what she experienced during her time in Opole. Hi Katelin! Could you...