The Government of Poland is introducing further safety rules.
Penalties for breaking those restrictions range from 5,000 to even 30,000 PLN.
– Shops and banks: there can be up to 3 people for each cash desk (e.g. 3 cash desk in a store = 9 people at once).
– Marketplace: up to 3 clients per a stall.
– Post office: up to 2 people per one counter.
– Large home improvement stores will be closed on weekends.
– From 2nd of April all customers have to use disposable gloves when shopping. From 10:00 to 12:00 shops and services are available only for people over 65 years of age.
– Hotels and other facilities, which provide short-term accommodation are closed. They can function only as quarantine or isolation places, as well as a place for medical personnel.
Important! Guests who stay in these facilities must check out by 2nd of April. This doesn’t apply to persons who use accommodation services as part of their duties (e.g. business trip).
– Home quarantine is mandatory not only for those who just returned from abroad, but also for people living with them (so roommates, family).
Remember: dormitory cannot be a quarantine place!!
– All hairdresser’s, beauty, tattoo and piercing salons are closed without exception. Home visits are also banned.
– All rehabilitation procedures and massages (both in public and private facilities) are suspended (except of cases when rehabilitation is absolutely required).
– Children and adolescents under 18 years of age are not able to leave home unattended.
– Staying in parks, green areas, botanical and zoological gardens and on beaches, promenades, boulevards (public places) is banned.
– Use of city bikes is strictly limited.
– You have to maintain a distance of at least 2 meters between pedestrians (you cannot walk in pairs). This also applies to families (except of parents with children requiring care (up to 13 years old), as well as disabled persons and their carers).
– All the other restrictions on the movement (from 24th March) remain in force and effect.
– Public institutions will work remotely (if possible).
– From 2nd of April employers have to provide additional security measures for their employees: distance of at least 1,5 meter between employees, employees must wear gloves or have access to sanitizers.
source: Serwis Rzeczypospolitej Polskiej
Academic calendar 2020-2021 is now available Our Rector, prof. Marek Masnyk, has announced organisation of the new academic year. More News
Dear Students! If you wish to live in the Student Dormitory in the next academic year, you need to submit an application via USOS-web till June,30. Please follow the detailed instruction on how to submit an application via the USOS-web system. More...
Apply for the New AUCA Master's Program - "TALENT" Register for the AUCA new, interdisciplinary master's program "Talent Management and Human Development in Organizations" or in short – “TALENT”. A unique, innovative program aims at specialists in proactive human...