Perform an Erasmus+ traineeship abroad
we would like to invite you to the meeting dedicated to possibilities of performing a traineeship abroad under the Erasmus+ Programme.
On this meeting you will find out:
- how to apply for mobility?
- how to find a suitable place for a traineeship?
- how much financial support you will receive?
- how to perform the Erasmus+ traineeship as an obligatory traineeship during the programme of studies?
- How long can the traineeship last?
- What documents will be needed?
We will give the answer to those and other questions during our meetings with you. We want to organize two meetings. Below you will find the date and place:
TUESDAY (14.05.2019), at 1:00 P.M., Aula Błękitna (Collegium Maius)
WEDNESDAY(15.05.2019), at 12:00 A.M., Sala Widowiskowa (SCK)
In case of any questions don’t hesitate to contact our office. Here you will find the contact data.
We kindly invite you to join us!