The Erasmus+ Office invites you all to the meeting dedicated to internships abroad under the Erasmus+ Programme.
During the meeting you will have a chance to find out:
- How to apply for the mobility?
- How to find a suitable place for a traineeship?
- How much financial support you will receive?
- How to do the Erasmus+ traineeship as an obligatory traineeship during the programme of your studies?
- How long can the traineeship last?
- What documents will be needed?
Join us at one of the meetings and learn more about the programme!
TUESDAY (14.05.2019), at 1:00 P.M., Aula Błękitna (Collegium Maius)
WEDNESDAY(15.05.2019), at 12:00 A.M., Sala Widowiskowa (SCK)
In case of any questions don’t hesitate to contact the Erasmus+ office.
Click here to find the contact data.
Academic calendar 2020-2021 is now available Our Rector, prof. Marek Masnyk, has announced organisation of the new academic year. More News
Dear Students! If you wish to live in the Student Dormitory in the next academic year, you need to submit an application via USOS-web till June,30. Please follow the detailed instruction on how to submit an application via the USOS-web system. More...
Apply for the New AUCA Master's Program - "TALENT" Register for the AUCA new, interdisciplinary master's program "Talent Management and Human Development in Organizations" or in short – “TALENT”. A unique, innovative program aims at specialists in proactive human...