Dear Candidate, In order to successfully enrol into one of the programmes offered at the University of Opole, you have to follow the steps descriped below:
Step 1. Register in the online recruitment system
- Your personal details have to be entered according to your international passport
- You correspondence address must be correct (your acceptance letter will be sent by post)
- Photo must meet the requirements
- Information about your education must be complete with scans of your diplomas attached
- Read the description of the programme you want to sign up to and enter the corresponding grades from your high school certificate or university diploma (converted into the Polish system)
- Sign up for the programme
- Pay the registration fee (85PLN) to the bank account number generated by the system
- Attach the scans of the required documents in the system
We understand that obtaining some of the documents may take a while, especially the translations of the documents and getting an apostille or legalization. In this case, please contact email@example.com to inform us about the status of your documents.
Step 2. Conditionally accepted
Once you have paid the registration fee and your documents were evaluated, you receive the Acceptance Letter (conditional) . The acceptance letter and the supporting documents will be sent to your correspondence address stated in IRK system.
Step 3. Visa procedure
After receiving the acceptance letter proceed with the visa procedure. Visit Polish Embassy or Consulate web-site , check the list of the required documents for a student visa and make an appointment. Please, note, that in most cases you will need to provide them with the confirmation of tuition fee payment – pay the fee and contact us to receive confirmation.
Please keep us updated of your visa status
Step 4. Arrival to Poland
Upon arrival submit the originals of the documents at the International Students Office till September, 25.
Decision on admission issued on the basis of the document scans attached in the system is considered to be CONDITIONAL, and will be revoked should any of the required documents is missing before the Admission Deadline.
Originals of the documents have to be submitted to the International Students Office till September, 25, 2021. Otherwise, a candidate will be considered to have resigned from studies at UO.
International Students Office of the University of Opole
“Kmicic” building, room 1,8 and room 9, 31 Grunwaldzka street
Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org