LEGAL AND ECONOMICAL ASPECTS OF THE FOREIGNERS’ STAY ON THE TERRITORY OF POLAND
Program of the course consists of questions of legal aspects, that are important for Beneficiaries, who stay legally on the territory of the Republic of Poland. During courses it would be discussed a sphere of questions, connected directly with:
– clarification of the conditions, that are dedicated to giving a permission for foreigner to get a permanent or temporary permission to stay on the territory of Poland;
– describing of the lehal backgrounds, that are dedicated to permit foreigners to get a Pole’s card;
– clarification of the entitlements and benefits for foreigners, that could be connected with a possession of the permission for the temporary or permanent stay;
– clarification of entitlements, that are connected with possession of the Pole’s card;
– clarification of main legal aspects, connected with starting-up and providing soon on the territory of the Republic of Poland different types of businesses by foreigners.
- Tutor – Sc. Paweł Szewczyk – Attorney/ Legal Counselor, with a direct qualification in the sphere of the International Law.
Periods and time of meetings:
25 April 2016 – . 15.00- 17.15 (room 5.5 in the Faculty of the Administration and Law)
27 April 2016 – 15.00- 17.15 (room 3.4 in the Faculty of the Administration and Law) Group 3
12 November 2016. – 15.30- 17.45 (room 1.6 in the Faculty of the Administration and Law)
19 November 2016 – 16.00- 17.45 (room 2.2 in the Faculty of the Administration and Law)
Applications would be accepted directly due the bringing them personally to the Inpormation Point of the “Office of an Integration Support – II stage”; due the email oraz via phone call as well.
Action is complited