It is simple. Look how it works.
Step 1: Registration in the Online Recruitment System (IRK)
1. Go to the Online Recruitment System (IRK) and create an account.
2. Type in all the information required. Be careful indicating your personal data and address – it will significantly facilitate the contact of the university staff with you.
3. Fill in the required sections, do not forget to submit your diploma number and grades. Yor correspondence address is needed to send you the Acceptance Letter.
4. Register for the programme of your choice.
5. Pay the registration fee (85 PLN) you your personal account generated by the system.
6. Attach the scans of the required documents.
If in doubt, watch the video instructions on the right.
Step 2: Prepare the Required Documents
In order to get enrolled you are expected to attach the scans of the documents listed below to the IRK system respecting the dates envisaged in the recruitment schedule. There is no need to send them by email. Keep in mind that all the documents issued in a foreign language have to be translated by a certified translator into Polish. You will deliver the originals of the documents once you come to Opole before September 28, 2017.
1. An application form signed by the candidate (printout from the Online Registration System IRK). Just log in to your account and print it.
2. An application to Rector with the request for being accepted without following regular admission procedures (download a form here)
3. An original of the secondary school certificate obtained abroad. The documents require an apostille (https://en.wikipedia.org/
4. If you apply for a graduate course: the degree certificate confirming graduation from bachelor level studies or uniform master’s degree studies. The documents require an apostille as well.
5. Insurance policy against health risks or accident for the time of education in Poland or the European Health Insurance Card that will cover minimum of 30 000 EUR worth medical costs.
6. Photocopy of passport, visa, residence card or other document authorizing the stay in the Republic of Poland – in the case of foreigners from outside the European Union, the Swiss Confederation or EFTA member states – of European Agreement about the free trade.
7. Two photographs (including one digital image) in accordance with requirements applied at issuing identity cards (35x45 mm) – and a digital version of it uploaded to the Online Registration System.
8. The contract between you and the University of Opole (download from here in Polish) [sign 2 copies] and in English [sign 2 copies] – (download from here in English). (Try to fill in the English variant, in cases of any mistakes we will correct them once you are here)
9. Medical certificate stating the lack of contraindications against studying a chosen programme in a given form – you will have this certificate issued in Poland. We will send you to the hospital we have an agreement with.
10. Application for dormitory – if needed (download from here).
11. Application for invitation – a simple form with your personal data that will allow us to issue an official invitation for you (download from here).
12. Parents’ declaration in case of enrollement of a minor candidate (download from here).
Step 3: Have the Interview scheduled
As you might already know, all the English study programmes offered by the University of Opole require English proficiency on B1 or B2 level. We will check how ready you are for taking up studies in terms of language by means of the interview (e.g. Skype). We are going to contact you via email in order to schedule it after you complete the registration stage.
Step 4: Submit the Originals of the Documents
After registration in IRK system, you will find information about qualification on your Internet accounts (no other information). Candidates qualified for admission submit all required documents within the period set in the schedule of admissions to: