Scholarship to Study in Indonesia
If you are interested in Indonesian language, art and culture, you can apply for the scholarship offered by the Ministry of Education and Culture of Indonesia. It is available to all the countries having diplomatic relations with Indonesia and luckily Poland is one of them.
Having obtained the scholarship, you will study in one of 72 universities in Indonesia. Given the international character of the project, not only will you enrich your knowledge about Indonesia, but also you will find yourself in the intercultural environment and develop better understanding of other countries as well.
There are certain stages of registration you have to follow:
- Online Registration (18 December 2017 -18 February 2018)
- Interview at the Embassy of Republic of Indonesia (19 February – 9 March 2018)
- First Option Academic Selection (12 March -19 March 2018)
- Second Option Academic Selection (20 March – 24 March 2018)
- The Selection Results Announcement (16 ApriI 2018)
- Participation Confirmation (16April-16 May 2018)
- Submitting Flight Itinerary (16April-1 August 2018)
- Indonesian language preparation courses in the Indonesian Embassy, (participant home country) (July-August 2018)
- Darmasiswa RI Orientation Program (at the end of August, 2018)
- Program Commencement (early of September, 2018)
- Curriculum vitae/resume.
- Medical Certificate.
- Passport valid at least 18 months from time of arrival in Indonesia (estimated arrival: 1st August2018).
- Recommendation Letter From Education Institution / Professional Institution on official letterhead and signature (in English).
- Last academic transcript and certificates (in English).
- Language certificate (if applicable).
- Other certificates that related to the field you’re applying (if applicable).\
- Essay about the purpose of study (in English or Bahasa Indonesia maximum 500 words).
You can find more information and apply for the scholarship here: http://darmasiswa.kemdikbud.go.id/
Deadline for online registration is 18 February 2018.
P.S. While you are making a decision, dr. Wanke is working hard in Indonesia promoting the University of Opole.
Professor Marek Masnyk, Rector of the University of Opole and the U.S. Consulate General in Kraków have a pleasure to invite students and staff members to a lecture by the well-known historian, John Radzilowski, from the University of Alaska. The lecture - American...
Traditionally, as every year, we want to warn you of danger. No matter where you will go shopping today, your encounter with greasy delicacies is just unavoidable - nice looking donuts with rosy, cheese, pudding or chocolate stuffing or dry crispy cakes in a form of a...
A very special event took place on Tuesday evening, January 23rd 2018 in student club on the Opole University campus. The Erasmus students presented the result of their intercultural project – the short video gathering their experiences and the Forum Theatre...
On January 22-26, 2018 The Faculty of Economics will host Mr Dauren Yersultanov, a researcher form KAZGUU University in Kazakhstan. Mr Yersultanov’s research focuses on urban and spatial planning. His stay here will include, among others, an open lecture entitled...
Erasmus students studying „Intercultural Competences As The Key To Effective Communication In The Global World” course are presenting the project based on their own experiences in Poland. During the presentation, you will have the opportunity to see a short video and...